KABURA: The Revolutionary Trading Card Game (Canceled)

View this project on Kickstarter
The first card game to remove all barriers between the real world and the virtual world.
  • Funding Breakdown
  • Goal 62 125,00 €
  • Total Pledged 482,00 €
  • Backers 7
  • Pledge Rewards 457,00 €
  • Addons & Shipping 25,00 €
  • Avg. per Backer 68,86 €
  • Rank 1336 of 1590
  • Rewards
  • Reward Levels 9
  • Lowest Level 11,00 €
  • Highest Level 1 000,00 €
  • Most Popular
    Pledge 29,00 € or more
    2 of 250 backers
    A full deck pack with 1st edition cards. This pack has 23 cards and includes all of the cards needed to play the game. Purchasing this pack will give you a higher chance of acquiring a super rare or higher rarity card. Pack includes: one "Super Rare" or "Rare" card, eight "Uncommon" cards, seven "Common" cards, six spell cards and one field card. This pack also comes with gameplay instructions, a cool playing mat, a Kabura flip coin, a card sleeve (for that rare or super rare card) and a high-quality deck holder.

  • Pledge 1,00 € or more
    0 backers
    No Reward
    Pledge 11,00 € or more
    0 of 250 backers
    A card pack with 1st edition cards. This pack has 7 cards, which include: two guaranteed "Uncommon" cards, two guaranteed "Common" cards, and one guaranteed spell card. The sixth card has a 50% chance of being a field card and a 50% chance of being a spell card. The seventh and last card has a 5% chance of being a "Super Rare" card, a 25% chance of being a "Rare" card, and a 70% chance of being an "Uncommon" card. This pack comes in a beautiful high-quality package and inside it, apart from the cards, you will also find gameplay instructions and a cool playing mat.
    Pledge 29,00 € or more
    2 of 250 backers
    A full deck pack with 1st edition cards. This pack has 23 cards and includes all of the cards needed to play the game. Purchasing this pack will give you a higher chance of acquiring a super rare or higher rarity card. Pack includes: one "Super Rare" or "Rare" card, eight "Uncommon" cards, seven "Common" cards, six spell cards and one field card. This pack also comes with gameplay instructions, a cool playing mat, a Kabura flip coin, a card sleeve (for that rare or super rare card) and a high-quality deck holder.
    Pledge 69,00 € or more
    0 of 250 backers
    A powerful deck pack with 1st edition cards. This pack has 23 cards and includes all of the cards needed to play the game. Purchasing this pack will give you a higher chance of acquiring a SPECIAL EDITION "Super Rare" or "Rare" card. Pack includes: one "Super Rare" card, three "Rare" cards, five "Uncommon" cards, seven "Common" cards, six spell cards and one field card. This pack also comes with gameplay instructions, a cool playing mat, a Kabura flip coin, a card sleeve (for that rare or super rare card) and a luxurious deck holder.
    Pledge 99,00 € or more
    0 of 10 backers
    Contains all of the rewards that come with the "KABURA Galaxy Deck Pack" pledge, plus a KABURA card scanner. This scanner will allow you to upload your collected KABURA cards to our database and play with them online.
    Pledge 399,00 € or more
    1 of 5 backers
    The gold edition "Dumba The Eternal" card is the second most rarest KABURA card ever made behind the "Three Headed God". It was produced specifically to commemorate this Kickstarter project and to celebrate their 10 year anniversary. Only ten gold edition "Dumba The Eternal" cards exist. Five of them are going to be sold to five lucky people who pledge to this tier first. The other five will be randomly placed into normal card packs and will be acquired by another five lucky people. Once sold, there won't be any more of these cards made. Comes with a super luxurious casing and a Galaxy Deck pack.
    Pledge 499,00 € or more
    0 of 25 backers
    By pledging to this tier, you will be able to take command in the creation of a card. You will have full creative control in the making of the design (assisted by our designers), in the selection of the card type, card value and of course in the making of its special ability. Your cards rarity will be "Uncommon", meaning that the maximum amount of these cards printed will be 1000. We will also give you 10 copies of the card for you to keep. As part of this pledge, you will also receive all the rewards from the "KABURA Galaxy Deck Pack" pledge, and as a bonus, we will also throw in a special surprise gift to show our appreciation.
    Pledge 699,00 € or more
    0 of 25 backers
    By pledging to this tier, you will be able to take command in the creation of a card. You will have full creative control in the making of the design (assisted by our designers), in the selection of the card type, card value and of course in the making of its special ability. Your cards rarity will be "Rare", meaning that the maximum amount of these cards printed will be 500. We will also give you 10 copies of the card for you to keep. As part of this pledge, you will also receive all the rewards from the "KABURA Galaxy Deck Pack" pledge, and as a bonus, we will also throw in a special surprise gift to show our appreciation.
    Pledge 899,00 € or more
    0 of 15 backers
    By pledging to this tier, you will be able to take command in the creation of a card. You will have full creative control in the making of the design (assisted by our designers), in the selection of the card type, card value and of course in the making of its special ability. Your cards rarity will be "Super Rare", meaning that the maximum amount of these cards printed will be 100. We will also give you 10 copies of the card for you to keep. As part of this pledge, you will also receive all the rewards from the "KABURA Galaxy Deck Pack" pledge, and as a bonus, we will also throw in a special surprise gift to show our appreciation.
    Pledge 1 000,00 € or more
    0 of 3 backers
    The "Three Headed God" is the rarest card in KABURA. Only three cards will ever be made and they will be given out to the pledgers of this tier. The card will feature animated faces of those three pledgers and it will come in a super luxurious frame and package as well as a certificate of authenticity. As part of this pledge, you will also receive all the rewards from the "KABURA Galaxy Deck Pack" pledge. Also, the team at Red Red Wine will throw in an extra special surprise gift to show our appreciation to the people who pledge to this tier.

Historical Data

Date Backers Pledged Comments Updates
May 20 1 $404.00 0 0
May 21 7 $482.00 3 0
Content courteously provided by Kickstarter and the respective project owner. BoardGameData.com is not affiliated with Kickstarter in any way.